Saturday, July 21, 2007

Returning


Forgive me for my long absence. The busyness of life and many unexpected changes have kept me away from blogging for some time. I am finally ready to slowly return to my life and schedule of normality. My husband and I have moved to NY, so amid some time crunching last minute commissions, packing, saying goodbye, getting settled, limited internet, blogging has fallen behind.

So to show my appreciation for your continued visits to this site despite the cobwebs gathering,
I have brought roses for you.







1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Rebecca, Welcome back, missed you. These roses are just gorgeous. I tried roses today, I think they are the hardest thing to paint. I guess I just can't forget they are roses to paint the light. :) Anyway these are just super.

Jo